Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hooray for Bunk Bed Day!

As I type this Daddy-O is assembling the Minis' super cool Maxtrix bunk beds. They are beyond excited...who am I kidding? So am I!

This is pretty much the set we got (with two drawers under and shelf for the top bunk):


The only difference is our set has ball-shaped finials. For any locals, we ordered our set from Bedrooms on Route 1 in Saugus, MA. We worked with Luke and he gave us a very reasonable price.

We sold the old bed frames a couple of weeks ago, so the kids have been sleeping on mattresses. Although they have had fun with it, I am happy to be getting them back into a bed. I am also happy that I no longer need to explain to teachers, strangers at the grocery store, and neighborhood kids' moms what Freshy means when he says "are we sleeping on the floor again" or "will we sleep on the floor forever, Mommy?"

Stay tuned for actual pics. Right now Daddy-O is plugging his way through 13 boxes of white boards to assemble. I better make him an Irish coffee before he gets grumpy. ;)

1 comments:

Kmama said...

I can't wait for pictures!!